Friday, November 12, 2010

Cebu






This is my first time to go to Queen city of the south (CEBU). I went there to work for three days just to set-up a Christmas decor for a department store. But I don't want to loose the opportunities to travel around the metro. To know more about the Cebuanos (People of Cebu), Food and Landmarks. After three days of a work, I re-scheduled my ticket going to a Manila for one day and its time for me to go around.
I went to Magellan's Cross - where the Catholicism in the Philippines was founded, The Churches of Sto. Niño and Cathedral, The Fort San Pedro - much more like Intramuros. It was a great experience to see the history and rich culture of Cebu.
The food was great. Like Lechon Cebu, Chicharon bulaklak, Dried Mango, Dangit (dried fish).
I totally enjoy my stay here in Cebu. Jhed Love Cebu...



No comments:

Post a Comment